For Honor Free Moves investigates the move bonus opportunities available to yourself or your opponent given a certain situation in battle.
Inspired by: /u/jeffblue
Current Contributors: Max, Tickle, Everday, …
= Work In Progress =
Due to the strong encouragement from the community to develop and administrate this investigation, Battle Calculator has come up with the following strategy :
- Data Collection
- Develop a repository for collecting the various scenarios.
- Canvas the community for input. Data should include:
- Brief details on scenario and event (eg. who the battle was against, what/how ‘free’ moves were obtained)
- Date of discovery
- Name of Submitter, for credit
- Processing and Verification of Data
- Polling uncertainties from the community, should there be ambiguity.
- Simplification of data
- Prototype and Deliverable
- Create working spreadsheet model
- Procure and Administer script for website
Game : For Honor
Game Developer : Ubisoft
For Honor is a competitive third-person melee fighting game mixing speed, strategy and team play with visceral close range combat in multiplayer action.
Experience the chaos, fury, and brutality of battle where you and your friends create a bloody trail of carnage as brutal Vikings, deadly Knights and cold-blooded Samurais.
|Would you like to be notified in advance when we release new information or tools for For Honor?|
|Please ensure you have your email address confirmed! (You may have to check your email spam folder)|