Battle Calculator takes community engagement seriously. That’s why we offer meaningful recognition to our Contributors through our Battle Credits system.
Here’s how you can accumulate credits:
|Contributor Status||Activity or Contribution||Battle Credits|
|Basic Contributor||Website User Registration||100|
|Basic Contributor||Daily Login||10|
|Submittor||Submit An Article||20|
|Submittor||First to submit complimentary or revised info (eg. screenshots)||15 or as noted|
|Submittor||First to submit statistical info (eg. spreadsheet)||35 +|
|Submittor||Constructive feedback on tools||10 to 20|
|Promotor||Link to us||50|
|Scoutor||Have your new game suggestion selected to be featured on the website||100 +|
|Dissector||Assemble base game data and assist in tool development||200 +|
|Codor||Computer programming of data and tools (typically JS) to be hosted on the website||500 +|
‘Battle Credit’ Rules and Conditions:
- ‘Basic Contributor’ credits are automatically applied. All other submitted content will be reviewed by BC Admin staff, and credits will be promptly added once the content is verified.
- Articles need to be original work.
- Submitted content will cite the author (eg. BC username, /u/Reddit, @Twitter, etc.) where available.
- Credits can not be transferred to other accounts.
- Battle Calculator reserves the right to interpret and modify the ‘Rules and Conditions’ as necessary.